Why study CiCLA?
The Certificate in Charity Legacy Administration gives legacy professionals a real advantage in their career and helps organisations to improve their effectiveness in managing their legacy income.
CiCLA qualifications give you
- Flexibility – CiCLA is a distance learning programme and as such it can be taken at your own pace and fitted around a busy schedule.
- Course materials – consist of a comprehensive pack of written materials, and self-assessment tools to help you evaluate your learning as you progress.
- Professional recognition – the CiCLA qualification is an approved standard of achievement recognised by employers and increases your career progression opportunities.
Benefits to employers
- Motivated and qualified staff – provides career development which improves staff retention
- Evaluation of present information – an understanding of the processes, applicability and usefulness of general principles to specific situations in your organisation
- Positive quality culture – equip your organisation with quality legacy professionals.
Talk directly to our staff about the Certificate in Charity Legacy Administration
Speak to one of our staff members by calling Nichola on 07935 413868 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.