Membership of ILM
How to join
We are delighted that you are interested in joining us and we look forward to welcoming you into the ILM community. Membership of ILM costs £100 per year and benefits include:
- access to a network of 500 legacy professionals representing 300 UK charities
- discounted training courses and events
- regular legal updates
- access to member-only web forums where you can discuss, at a peer-to-peer level, key issues impacting your legacy income
- a regular newsletter
- helpful factsheets and ‘how to’ resources
- access to professional training and qualifications
You can apply for ILM membership as long as you are working within a legacy role.
There are two types of membership:
- Full membership – This requires you to demonstrate three years of relevant practical experience.
- Associate membership – For those with 0 – 3 years legacy management experience or who work outside the voluntary sector.
Join now by filling in our online application form.