Coronavirus – useful resourcesMarch 27, 2020
We thought it might be of use to pull together some links for our members and others during these unusual times. We are adding to this list all the time so do keep checking back.
Turcan Connell has produced an update on the situation in Scotland, which ILM members can view here.
Resources and articles from ILM corporate partners
- Bates Wells has created a coronavirus hub with information for charities as well as a very useful round-up for legacy professionals
- Bolt Burdon has two useful articles on property which you can view here and here
- Clear Software – an update
- E&G Solicitors in Spain has prepared two articles on changes to lockdown rules in Spain and how this might influence what happens here in the UK. You can read part 1 here and part 2 here
- FBC Manby Bowdler has provided an article on how the Courts are responding to the crisis (ILM members only)
- Foot Anstey has a variety of resources available on its COVID-19 hub as well as an article on property issues and an article on cashflow issues during lockdown which you can read here
- Legacy Foresight has published new five-year legacy market forecasts, with two alternative scenarios for the impact of COVID-19
- Lester Aldridge – COVID-19 Fraud: Protecting Vulnerable Adults
- Shoosmiths – COVID-19: is government funding for charities an adequate response? and support guide for individuals and families during COVID-19 which you can view here
- Ward Hadaway has a wide range of links on their website
- Wilsons has a COVID-19 Information Hub which can be accessed here
- Withers has an update for charities on its website here
Webinars and videos
We are holding regular webinars for ILM members, and details of upcoming events will be listed in the weekly member enewsletter. Members can also view recordings of the webinars, as well as useful videos from our corporate partners with advice during the current crisis, in our new Viewing Room.
Legacy Foresight has published this article on its website looking at the affect the pandemic might have on in-memory income
Witnessing wills during current restrictions
Andrew Tompson, Partner and Head of Valuation at Berry’s, has put together an article on the housing market
Here is some advice on fundraising at the present time from the Fundraising Regulator.
Many of us might be feeling isolated and cut off during this time. These websites have information that might help.
- Rethink has a dedicated Covid-19 hub on its website here
- Samaritans also has a lot of helpful information here
Grief and bereavement
- Cruse Bereavement Care has a range of useful articles and resources on their website here
For ILM members, we have a forum discussion open for comments on any of the issues you are currently facing. You can view and comment here.