Lunch and Learn session 2 – The pros and cons of accepting the role of executor
Date: 17th November 2021
Venue: Online via Zoom
Who should attend: All those involved with legacies
This event has already happened.
Please join Foot Anstey for a virtual lunch and learn session.
The team will explore:
- Times when you may be asked / apply to act as PR;
- Factors you should take into consideration including;
- power to act
- delegated authority
- The pros and cons of acting as PR and as trustee including:
- where the Estate includes property (and let property);
- where the Estate is low value;
- where there is a potential claim
- risk and organisational impact; and
- pragmatic solutions.
This will be an interactive session. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own lunch and take a break from their normal day to join what is hoped to be a very lively discussion!