Individual MembershipBecome a member of the ILM and gain exclusive access to a range of benefits and opportunities
You can apply for ILM membership as long as you are working within a legacy role. You can access the ILM’s comprehensive range of member services from £120 a year. We also offer a payment plan for those who are self-funding, and in exceptional circumstances.
If you would like to speak to someone about who we are and what we do, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you work for a charity, or you are a corporate partner consultant
£120 per year
Benefits of membership
- access to our free training delivered by industry experts, our professional development programme, networking events and discounted annual conference tickets
- exclusive access to members-only content on our website, including free factsheets and a discussion forum where you can discuss ideas and ask questions
- be the first to know about new jobs within the sector
- monthly e-newsletter and industry updates
- access to the knowledge and expertise of staff and partners
- advice and support to help ensure your charity complies with the relevant legislation and optimises the value of legacy gifts
“ILM has been invaluable for my progression within the sector and I owe a huge debt of gratitude to the ILM for the excellent courses.”