Individual MembershipBecome a member of the ILM and gain exclusive access to a range of benefits and opportunities
You can apply for ILM membership as long as you are working within a legacy role. You can access the ILM’s comprehensive range of member services from £120 a year. We also offer a payment plan for those who are self-funding, and in exceptional circumstances.
If you would like to speak to someone about who we are and what we do, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you work for a charity, or you are a corporate partner consultant
£120 per year
Benefits of membership
- Exclusive access to regular free webinars and CPD-accredited training presented by industry experts
- Discounted fees for our online training programme
- Free members-only content on our website, including videos, factsheets, guidance and a discussion forum
- Email job alerts
- Regular e-newsletters and industry updates
- Access to the knowledge and expertise of staff and partners
- Advice and support to help ensure your charity complies with the relevant legislation and optimises the value of legacy gifts
“ILM has been invaluable for my progression within the sector and I owe a huge debt of gratitude to the ILM for the excellent courses.”