Representing approximately 300 charities and over 500 individuals,ILM is a professional body for individuals involved in managing legacy income
You can apply for ILM membership as long as you are working within a legacy role. You can access the ILM’s comprehensive range of member services from £120 a year. We also offer a payment plan for those who are self-funding, and in exceptional circumstances.
If you would like to speak to someone about who we are and what we do, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you work for a charity, or you are a corporate partner consultant
£120 per year
If you work as an
£195 per year
If you work for non-charity or commercial organisations
£375 per year
Please note, we no longer accept solicitors in private practice as commercial members.
Benefits of membership
- Exclusive access to regular free webinars and CPD-accredited training presented by industry experts
- Discounted fees for our online training programme
- Free members-only content on our website, including videos, factsheets, guidance and a discussion forum
- Email job alerts
- Regular e-newsletters and industry updates
- Access to the knowledge and expertise of staff and partners
- Advice and support to help ensure your charity complies with the relevant legislation and optimises the value of legacy gifts