Join us as a charity memberand enjoy a wide range of benefits, support and training
Benefits of membership
There are a wide range of benefits of becoming a member of the ILM community.
- Exclusive access to regular free webinars and other training presented by industry experts
- Discounted fees for our online training programme
- Access to CiCLA and the Diploma in Charity Legacy Management – the UK’s only accredited legacy qualifications, delivered in partnership with the University of Law
- Free members-only content on our website, including videos, factsheets, guidance and a discussion forum
- Email job alerts, ensuring you are the first to hear of the latest vacancies
- Regular e-newsletters and industry updates
- Access to the knowledge and expertise of staff and partners
- Regular opportunities to network with legacy professionals and industry experts
- Advice and support to help ensure your charity complies with the relevant legislation and optimises the value of legacy gifts
To become a member of ILM please complete and submit the form below. You can choose to pay immediately online or by invoice. Once payment is made you will be able to access the full range of ILM services.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields.
Please note that the details provided here will be published in the members’ database in the members’ area of the website if your application is successful. If you would like us to use alternative details please make a note in the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our membership fee is £160 a year as of 1st February 2023.
To apply for membership, please create a user account here, and then return to this page, choose your payment type and fill in our online membership form.