ILM Online Spring Conference
We have a packed agenda for this year’s virtual Spring Conference. With legal sessions from ILM’s corporate partners, as well as vital updates from Legacy Foresight and HMCTS, this is an event not to be missed!
The event will take place online on 21st May from 10am to 4pm. There will be regular breaks, and the chance to ask questions both before and during the event. All ticket holders will also have access to all slides and video recordings after the conference.
- Market update – presented by Legacy Foresight
- An update from the probate registry – presented by HMCTS
- EU / cross-border regulations – presented by Hugh James
- Top tips for working from home and returning to the workplace – presented by Ashfords
- Discussion session on changes in technology, featuring Ian Bond of the Law Society, Paul Browne of Legacy Link, Rosalind Sherlock-Jones of GOSH and Donna Barclay of RSPCA
- Data protection relating to charities – presented by Shoosmiths
The full agenda will be available shortly.
All ILM Corporate Partners receive two free tickets to the event – email email@example.com to find out more.
If you paid for a ticket for the 2020 Conference in London, your ticket will be valid for the next in-person conference that ILM holds. You cannot use your credit from 2020 for our online conference.
* all sessions are subject to change