Welcome to the Institute of Legacy Management
"Professional, Proactive and Sensitive Legacy Management in the Not-for-Profit Sector"
If your organisation receives legacy income, ILM can help you:
- 1.Understand and comply with your legal obligations
- 2.Responsibly optimise the value of a legacy
- 3.Connect with a network of around 500 legacy professionals
- 4.Stay abreast of the latest developments affecting the sector
Please explore our site and if you have any questions we will always be happy to answer them.
ILM are pleased to announce that a major new law firm has launched with the merger of Dickinson Dees (existing corporate partner) and Bond Pearce to create Bond Dickinson. Read More
Exclusive to our Members
- 20 training events at discounted rates or even for free
- Online Bulletin Board to get your legacy questions answered by those in the know
See All Benefits »
Training Legacy Professionals
The ILM's qualifications and legacy management training courses are flexible, relevant and contemporary. Facilitated by experienced legacy professionals, they are designed to provide you with the opportunity to develop credible skills and practical knowledge. ILM also actively assists continuing professional development among its members through publications, special interest groups, courses, and national conferences and seminars. Read More »